Badger 310-00. Programmable, non-BTU, converts frequency input to 4-20mA analog output, loop voltage 9-35VDC. Must use U001-0020 programming kit.
U001-0140- Veris Industries- Badger Flow
310-00 loop-powered programmable transmitter is capable of converting the signal from any of our flow sensors to a linear 4-20mA analog signal. In addition to standard square wave signals, it can also accept a sine wave, making it a versatile transmitter for numerous applications.
- Converting sine/square wave signals to 4-20mA
- Increasing wire run length limit for flow sensors
- Connecting flow sensors to BAS panels
- Programmable (units of measure, calibration, etc.) using computer with Windows™-based operating system…save installation time in the field by pre-programming the device
- Accepts sine wave input from a variety of other sources for application flexibility
- Compact size…saves space in crowded enclusures
- 9-35 VDC powered