Badger 3050-10. Local display monitor, BTU, frequency pulse output, 4-20mA analog output, panel mount.
U001-0086- Veris Industries- Badger Flow
Series 3050 panel mounted digital flow monitors are designed for HVAC submetering applications. These compact devices display flow rate and flow total on an alphanumeric LCD display. Calibration, selection of measurement units, and output programming are keypad controlled. The 3050 can also accept temperature inputs from 10kO thermistors and a single pulse output for energy total. This monitor provides an accurate measurement of total thermal energy along with temperature and liquid flow in closed pipe systems.
- Interfacing and displaying sensor data
- Password-based access control for added security
- 2-line x 16-character backlit LCD for easy visibility
- Conforms to DIN 96mm standard dimensions…compatible with existing panels and enclosures
- NEMA 4 rated front panel…durable
- Information stored in non-volatile memory…no power required for memory backup of calibration information, units of measure, and flow totals
- High level communication with optionsl USB, RS-485 Modbus, and BACnet/MSTP