PIR sensing technology,1000 square feet coverage. Best for conference rooms, classrooms, and other general applications. 24VDC input. UL.
MSCP1000- Veris Industries- Occupancy Sensor
MSCP Series Occupancy Sensors employ passive infrared (PIR) technology to accurately detect occupancy and automatically switch room lighting. The low-profile sensor is ceiling-mounted to maximize motion sensitivity in large areas with obstructions. With a 360 degree field of view, and up to 1000 square feet of coverage area, the ceiling-mounted occupancy sensor is ideal for conference rooms, classrooms, multi-stall bathrooms, and large office areas. The MSC series also incorporates an integral photosensor to prevent lights from switching on when sufficient ambient light is present, as commonly found in windowed areas. Installation and configuration are simple. The sensor readily mounts to drop ceilings, and it features front adjustments for setting sensitivity and time delay. The sensor also features an auxiliary relay for use with building automation and HVAC systems.
- Lighting control based on occupancy
- Reducing energy usage
- Key component for LEED certification programs
- Conference rooms, classrooms, and other general applications
- Up to 1000 square foot coverage area
- 360 degree field of view
- Daylight level sensing (from 0.5 to 250 foot-candles)…eliminates unneccessary lighting
- Adjustable time delay (preset time delays from 15 seconds [test] to 30 minutes)…provides ultimate flexibility
- Adjustable coverage sensitivity (from 60-100%)
- Auxiliary relay…easily communicates with building control system
- Adjustment compartment cover
- LED motion indicator…provides quick visual status
- Manual bypass…for easy commissioning