Split core, amperage range: 0 to 30/60/120A AC selectable, Analog output transducer: 4-20mA output, loop powered. CE, UL.
H921- Veris Industries- Current Transducer
The Hawkeye 921 provides accurate load trending information with a proportional 4-20mA output signal. Preset slide-switches provide easy field setup of sensed amperage range with no need for jumpers.
- Load trending
- Motor control
- Fan/Pump Status
Loop powered analog current sensor simplifies installation
- Power the sensor, and receive the signal with only two wires…lower cabling and commissioning costs than with traditional 3-wire sensors
- Self-gripping split-core for fast retrofit installation…no need to remove conductor
- Factory calibrated switch-selectable ranges for high resolution and installation ease
- Three field-selectable ranges per unit…fewer versions to choose from, stock, and install
- Bracket can be installed in three different configurations…added flexibility
- 100% solid state, no moving parts to fail
- 5-year limited warranty
Selectable factory calibrated ranges for increased flexibility and resolution