For 1-1/4 inch stainless steel tubing. 20 foot long cable.
FST3D020- Veris Industries- Ultrasonic Flow Transducers
Ultrasonic flow and energy metering systems clamp onto the outside of pipes without contacting the internal liquid. The technology has many advantages over other products including los-cost installation, no pressure head loss, no moving parts to maintain or replace, excellent fluid compatibility, and a wide bidirectional measuring range that ensures reliable readings even at very low and very high flow rates. Veris ultrasonic metering products are available in a variety of configurations that permit selection of an ideal system, no matter what the application.
The monitor is available in two versions: standard flow and energy flow versions. Energy versions are used in conjunction with dual clamp-on or insert RTD temperature sensors. The energy flow meter calculates energy usage in BTU or tons, and it is ideal for retrofit, chilled water, and other HVAC and building automation applications.
- Commercial and industrial installations involving clean liquids or liquids containing small amounts of suspended solids or aeration
- Wide range of measurable fluids, including water, brine, raw sewage, ethylene glycol, glycerin, and more…flexibility in commercial and industrial applications
- Bidirectional flow measurement…can measure forward flow, reverse flow, and net total
- No contact with fluid…safe from fouling and damage from system pressure
- Modbus RTU and BACnet/IP communications available…easy integration with existing data collection systems
- Compact, rugged aluminum housing…long service in harsh environments
- Digital LCD…easy to read
- Universal AC or DC power with clamp-on or insertion temperature sensors and numerous measurement unit choices…lots of flexibility
- Factory programming included using a web-based tool at time of ordering…save time in installation
- 1 Year Warranty